Planning Permission Drawings

  Green Cu3ed have years of experience and knowledge to be able to provide full technical Planning Permission drawings. Providing Technical and Architectural Services such as Planning Drawings for submission to the council. Green Cu3ed have had successful Planning Approvals in  the local areas of Teddington, Twickenham, Richmond, Kingston, Kew and South West + Central London. Also further a field in Surrey including Weybridge, Farnham, Surrey Hills.
Planning permission drawings in Teddington, Twickenham, Kingston, Kew, Richmond, Surbiton, Surrey, South West London

What are Planning Drawings?

Planning drawings show the scope of changes proposed with their integration into the existing fabric of the building. They also show their relationship with its surroundings and respecting neighbours’ amenities. Planning permission is the legal process of determining whether proposed development should be permitted. Responsibility for planning lies with local planning authorities (usually the planning department of the local council). The legislation policy and guidance that underpins planning in England in can be found on the governments National Planning Practice Guidance website. Other than permitted developments, (which are considered to have insignificant impact), all developments require planning permission. The Town and Country Planning (General Permitted Development) Order 1995 sets out details and developments that might be permitted without requiring a planning application. If deciding to carry out work under permitted development policy commonly known as PD, there are strict requirements regarding size, materials and other restrictions. See the interactive guides in this link: If using PD, we always recommend to apply to the council for a “Certificate of Lawfulness”, which avoids legals issues when selling your property at a later date. Both PD and full planning approval are even more restricted in conservation areas. Buildings that are Listed or Buildings of Town Merit (BTM) involve conservation officers as well as planning officers. Altering these types of buildings can be complicated and in such incidences we often use Planning consultants who are experts in their discipline. One of the Planning Consultants we collaborate with is Andy Hollins of Hollins Planning. Please see their link: For more information see our Useful Information page.
Residential CGI
Residential CGI

"Creating designs to match your vision"